Arrival and Departure Schedules
Pick-up and drop-off will follow specific COVID-19 guidelines to minimize risk for families and campers. As state guidelines change we are adapting our plans to provide a positive experience to all. We will be in touch directly with instructions to each family with staggered times.
- Session one drop off is on July 4th, with the times listed here:
- Foxes (10-day campers): 10:00-10:45
Otters (current 3rd & 4th graders 3-week campers): 10:45-11:30
Raccoons (current 5th graders): 11:30-12:15
Foxes, Otters, and Raccoons (and siblings of these campers) will be provided lunch after they arrive, since we pushed this arrival window earlier to make check-in smoother.
Eagles (current 6th graders): 12:15-1:00
Deer (current 7th graders): 1:00-1:45
Lynx (current 8th graders): 1:45-2:30
Bears (current 9th graders): 2:30-3:15
Falcons (current 10th graders): 3:15-4:00
Eagles through Falcons should pack and eat their own lunch, since their arrival will be afternoon.
- Session 1 pick up is July 23rd between 9am and 12pm
- Session two drop off is on July 26th (times will vary by group, but we’ll refine these times after our Session 1 dropoff experience),
- Session 2 pickup is on August 14th between 9am and 12pm
- Session one drop off is on July 4th 10:00-10:45, pick up July 13th at 2:30pm
- Session two drop off is on July 26th (time TBD), pick up on August 4th at 2:30pm