What Will You Do During February Vacation?
Join us for Winter Camp!
February 17 - 22, 2014
Sign up now!
Enjoy 250 acres of snowy woods, sledding hills, and an ice covered pond for wintry fun and warm friendships. We invite you to join us for a week of exuberant outdoor play, cozy fireside storytelling, arts and crafts and old fashioned sleigh rides.
Winter Camp (overnight):
During the week of February 17-22, 2014, Camp Glen Brook offers an overnight winter program for 3rd through 8th graders. The week will be patterned after our summer program with two morning and afternoon activity blocks. We will skate on the pond, sled down the hill, cross-country ski, build snow forts, bake and cook, and care for the farm animals. In the evenings we will gaze at the stars and gather before the wood stove in the living room for quiet activities, including singing, skits, and games.
• Cost: $695 ($300 deposit with application and $395 by Jan. 15)
• Arrival by car about 1 PM. Departure is between 9 AM and Noon.
• Transportation: Bus transportation from NY may be offered for an additional fee. It normally leaves Garden City, NY, at about 8:30 AM. Cost will be $120 round-trip. ($85 one way)
• Insurance: All participants are required to be covered by their family's health insurance plan.
Camp Glen Brook offers its winter day camp to local children. The week is similar to our overnight winter camp -- same winter activities -- but the schedule is daytime only. Children arrive at Glen Brook at 8:00am and depart at 5:00pm. An option to stay at camp the final night is also available. Lunch and snacks are provided.
• Cost: $375 ($200 deposit with application and $175 by Jan. 15.)
• Arrival by car 8:00am. Pick-up at 5:00pm.